Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Archangel Michael

A friend of mine shared his experiences with Archangel Michael recently. I was amazed how similar in some ways his experiences are to mine. He said that he couldn't see Archangel Michael until he moved to Mt. Shasta. I think somehow being and living around the mountain opened up his inner sight like it does for many people who come and stay in Mt. Shasta. Though my experiences with Michael started when I was two years old in Seattle, I too, notice the difference intuitively of being in Mt. Shasta more that 24 to 72 hours straight at one time. This gives a person time to slow down and experience all Mt. Shasta has to offer one on a spirit level and begin to experience nature communicating with you in very special ways.

Archangel Michael has always been there for me in this lifetime as long as I can remember (which is about back to 1 1/2 to 2 years of age. (I can sometimes remember back before that but in some ways it is kind of not being a human being (civilized anyway) that we are before 1 to 2 years of age. So it makes sense to me that almost no one remembers much before about 1 1/2 years of age because it usually for most people is just too traumatic to remember or even want to remember. You cannot remember it in any kind of human civilized way because you weren't enculturated yet so meanings were private and in that sense animal like.

So, though I can remember back to my birth I find it very uncomfortable and terrifying to do because of how much one doesn't know yet. This is why for most people it is so traumatic to remember as one actually perceived things then. Usually, being in the womb was really nice just swimming in there growing up then birth is Ouch! Oh My God! That hurts! Don't do that! Stop!

So that is mostly what being born and being traumatized into being enculturated was like for me. I can't speak for everyone else. I really hated the first year or so of my life. It was definitely the agony and the ecstasy. The ecstasy was nursing my Mom. The agony was being left alone or not having my diapers changed or them not knowing what I needed. The loneliness of birth and all these giant things touching and poking me I didn't like much.

No comments: