Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Information regarding "Magnetosphere Theory"

Fred's Magnetosphere Theory

If you want to read my "Magnetosphere Theory" click on "Fred's Magnetosphere" above.

Almost one year after I wrote the above article I went on my wife's birthday to a restaurant where we met the head of the Physics Department of a California University. I asked him about my theory. His comment was something like, "Electricity comes and goes back and forth from an electrical generating station. There is no loss of power except the fossil fuels or nuclear energy used to generate the power. Even the light you see in bulbs is from resistance and the same with Electric ovens and not from any inherent loss of power."

However, as an intuitive I still sense there is something missing here. For example, one of the rules of physics is I believe something like, "Energy and mass can change forms but there is no loss or gain of energy during this transference." For example, when when burns wood in a fire, the wood changes from wood cells and fiber into heat, light, and ash but nothing is really gained or lost in the process. Everything has just changed the from it was in into another form of energy or mass.

So, just like this I am suspicious of someone telling me that no energy is lost in the electrical generation process. Yes, it is true that energy circles from the generating station in an infinite loop so to speak. But where does that energy come from in the first place? If you tell me from the fossil fuel that caused the conversion you still haven't answered my question. 

My question is: "Where is the source of the energy of electricity? And what happens when we take enough electrons from atoms to make electricity? And when when we do this enough what happens to the atoms of earth?

At this point everyone gives me a doubletalk of one kind or another and never really answers my question to my satisfaction. What is REALLY going on when electricity is generated from so many places on earth at once?

The only person that I believe for sure might have been able to answer this question was Nicola Tesla who invented Alternating Current in the first place along with Fluorescent lighting. But since he passed away sometime between 1942 and 1945 I believe he can't answer this question either.

It to me is sort of like a lot of people want to drink water so they go to a well but they don't know how the well is fed and don't know the source of the water. 

So, if I ask "What is the source of the water?" Someone might say, "That's not important until it is all gone one day and that day isn't now." Whereas I"m saying, "If you dry up your water source(electrical source) and later find that it basically ended the possibility eventually of life continuing on the face of the earth because the Magnetosphere is so weakened it can no longer protect us just like Mars' magnetosphere can't protect anything living there, then by the time you find out   it will be too late for all of us here and all life will end on Earth."



No comments: