Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hereafter: The Movie

So, the four of us went to see the movie tonight and it was much different than I had expected. I was surprised with the level of adultness that this movie dealt with the whole subject. They tried to approach it more from a scientific point of view, which worked in this movie and of many people's experiences. Though the movie is supposed to be fictional whoever wrote it did very good research because all the characters were very believable. The message of the movie is: There is something after this life. How we all deal with that appears to be our own business.

Watching Matt Dillon and the heartbreak of trying to live a full life even though he could literally speak with the dead rang true in many ways. And the story of the French lady and the 2004 Earthquake and Tsunami was really chilling in Asia in the ocean.

I'd like to tell a true story about my experience as an intuitive during this time. I told my wife the month before the 2004 Tsunami and Earthquake that took place just after Christmas 2004 that the heaven realms had come closer to earth than I had ever seen before and that I knew a whole lot of people were likely going to die. The problem with my gifts is that I'm not able to separate my own death from the deaths of others beforehand. So, the day before the Tsunami I was throwing up thinking that a whole lot of people were going to die and one of them was going to be me. So when I got up on December 26th the day after Christmas Day 2004 and saw it all live on CNN I was actually relieved that it wasn't me and my family dying too. I felt really bad for all those who were dying but because the heaven realms had drawn so close to earth I knew they would be safe and cared for. This was my very real (almost too real) experience of the month leading up to this event.

No comments: