Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Reality Generators

This is sort of a part 2 to "How Belief Structures Create their own reality."
How Belief Structures Create their own reality

If you believe that each person, man, woman, child, baby (even in the womb) is a reality generator then that is a beginning of what I'm trying to say here. So, then there are three basic types of reality generators:
1. Victim or Learning (usually both) (which is where most children tend to be with adults and other children around)
2. Interactive (which is where most teenagers are)
3. Sole Cause to one's every experience (Most people are some or all the time here)

All of us have experienced these three states to varying degrees.

And understanding the fullness of what I'm actually talking about here might be one of the most important things you ever thought about  or think about as the foundation of not only human experience but also more precisely what it is to be alive as a being in the past, present and future of the universe inside and outside of a Time Space continuum.

If all this is true why do each one of us exist?

We exist because we want to and because we believe we do. There are some people who really don't believe the physical world is real at all. But usually they won't relate to people or life around them if they fully believe this.

So, believing that you exist and that you exist because you want to and believe you do is important if you want to remain alive in a physical body on earth.

When I learned that I was going to be allowed to soul travel out of my body around the  earth and all over this galaxy at first I did this a lot until I realized that if I didn't take care of my body it would die. So, I decided that if God wanted me to have a body on earth that I should take care of this body for God since it seemed to be important to him that I stay alive. And so I did.

Understanding all this is not only the foundation of human existence and civilization but also it empowers a person to never be a victim ever again if they wish to be truly free as a being on earth. Because being a victim is only a way of perceiving reality.

Let me illustrate from my own life:

My cousin who is a very successful lawyer and who has had more than one case before the Supreme Court of the United States once asked me, "How could you survive your life as a victim?" From his point of view this was how he saw it. I said to him, "I never saw myself as a victim and instead always manipulated every single situation in my life to my advantage." He looked at me carefully then said, "Well. I guess you were never a victim, were you?" and I said, "No."

His point of view was How could I actually survive Whooping cough, Childhood epilepsy and getting excommunicated from my childhood religion and still go on with my life? It is very true that Childhood epilepsy interfered to some degree with my life but it also kept me out of the Viet Nam War. Getting excommunicated from my childhood church and losing my friends as a result all over the world was difficult and I almost lost my life as a result. But also, it was one of the best things that ever happened to me in the long run. So, as a result my life has been an unusual one but when I look at my life it is probably in the top 5% of any life I have ever seen anyone ever live. So, Yes. I was never a victim after I was about 18 years old and realized I never had to be a victim ever again. So, I wasn't!

And one of the beauties of this life is that it taught me that I am a reality generator and so are you. However, are you brave enough to embrace everything that that means in reality all the time?

Why not start by learning to have ultimate compassion for yourself and all life in the universe?

If you can learn wise right mindful compassion for yourself and all life in the universe then soon you will be fully enlightened and a complete blessing to all mankind and all life on earth and throughout the universe!

So then, Why are humans both individually and en masse and in both small and large groups reality generators?

It appears to be: "That is what we choose to do and inherently do whether we are aware of it or not."

So, do we scare ourselves sometimes just because we are bored? Yes. For example, right now we scare ourselves regarding Global Warming, Earthquakes, floods, droughts, wars etc.

But aren't these things real? Yes. They are real but if humans were actually serious about all this they would likely make very different choices than they presently are.

What about people who don't believe in Global Warming? Those people are a part of a group belief that doesn't believe such things are possible and usually that think the world is temporary and that it will explode or disappear or burst into flames at some point and everyone will die horribly and some will go to heaven. Are they right? Among reality generators there really is no right or wrong there are only reality generators that define what reality is. But who is right? That may or may not matter and it is also possible that no one is right at all about anything. But, that's scary isn't it? Yes. Because in the end we are all reality generators and unless we take full responsibility for every thought we think how we think and feel about everything it could be suicidal for whole groups or humanity itself on earth. But that's scary. Yes. It is and that is where we really are. So, if you want a specific reality for yourselves and your families I think you better start creating it now. Because what happens when all these individual and group reality generators come into conflict as individuals and as groups? WEll. All you have to do is look at earth throughout history to see that in action. Just study history and holy books and you will see what mankind actually created both now and along the way. And from studying distant and recent history you can get some sort of idea what mankind is going to create in the future as well.

No comments: