Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
Monday, April 10, 2017
A very kind Family
My Stepfather in law was one of the kindest (movers and shakers) I have ever met. All of his family appear to be like this too. They came from all over the U.S. and Canada for his memorial. So, I got to meet many of them for the first time yesterday. It was a really amazing experience meeting so many kind and helpful people at one time. God Bless them! So, in addition to being a memorial for my step father in law it also became a Family reunion in the same process from the U.S. and Canada from people from California to all over the East Coast and up into Canada who were his relatives.