Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
Monday, April 10, 2017
A very kind Family
My Stepfather in law was one of the kindest (movers and shakers) I have ever met. All of his family appear to be like this too. They came from all over the U.S. and Canada for his memorial. So, I got to meet many of them for the first time yesterday. It was a really amazing experience meeting so many kind and helpful people at one time. God Bless them! So, in addition to being a memorial for my step father in law it also became a Family reunion in the same process from the U.S. and Canada from people from California to all over the East Coast and up into Canada who were his relatives.