I think rather than to build a million dollar plus bunker with luxuries, if people are serious about surviving bad things they need to develop their intuitions so they learn where not to be when bad things happen.
Money would be better spent (if you are that rich) learning where not to be when really heavy shit comes down in life so you can survive.
For example, you have a 10 million dollar bunker somewhere but you aren't tuned in one day when you drive from your bunker to work and plow into a Semi Truck and become a part of it's grill permanently.
Your bunker didn't save you did it?
So, you have to be either intuitive or praying or something or else that bunker means less than nothing in regard to you staying alive.
One of the most out on a limb things I ever did because of God showing me about an upcoming earthquake was to take my family to Hawaii and watch that earthquake on TV in Hana, Maui in Fall 1989. Loma Prieta Earthquake (The epicenter was 6 miles from my family student Housing at my university)
Yes. I avoided the earthquake by being intuitive and saved my family but doing this likely helped cause my divorce within a few years too.
So, all this is much more complex than building a Bunker for ANY price in the end.
By God's Grace.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017