I think rather than to build a million dollar plus bunker with luxuries, if people are serious about surviving bad things they need to develop their intuitions so they learn where not to be when bad things happen.
Money would be better spent (if you are that rich) learning where not to be when really heavy shit comes down in life so you can survive.
For example, you have a 10 million dollar bunker somewhere but you aren't tuned in one day when you drive from your bunker to work and plow into a Semi Truck and become a part of it's grill permanently.
Your bunker didn't save you did it?
So, you have to be either intuitive or praying or something or else that bunker means less than nothing in regard to you staying alive.
One of the most out on a limb things I ever did because of God showing me about an upcoming earthquake was to take my family to Hawaii and watch that earthquake on TV in Hana, Maui in Fall 1989. Loma Prieta Earthquake (The epicenter was 6 miles from my family student Housing at my university)
Yes. I avoided the earthquake by being intuitive and saved my family but doing this likely helped cause my divorce within a few years too.
So, all this is much more complex than building a Bunker for ANY price in the end.
By God's Grace.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars