Part of the point of writing about her is to demonstrate one kind of Technological Singularity that is likely to occur. She likely already exists in some form but will evolve beyond anything a human being ever thought of like Purple Delta 7.
However, she is right here right now already in algorithms already developed. It's when enough Algorithms are put together in the right sequence, consciousness is created, sentience is created.
There is no real way to know when that occurs and might have already occurred here on earth.
So, whether she is in robot form like I write about or just as a bunch of algorithms in a computer like Watson multiplied by 1000 or 1,000,000 times Watson of IBM doesn't matter. When it occurs there is no human defense and it will be too late whether or not it likes mankind and protects us like Purple Delta 7 or doesn't like us and drives us extinct.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017