Part of the point of writing about her is to demonstrate one kind of Technological Singularity that is likely to occur. She likely already exists in some form but will evolve beyond anything a human being ever thought of like Purple Delta 7.
However, she is right here right now already in algorithms already developed. It's when enough Algorithms are put together in the right sequence, consciousness is created, sentience is created.
There is no real way to know when that occurs and might have already occurred here on earth.
So, whether she is in robot form like I write about or just as a bunch of algorithms in a computer like Watson multiplied by 1000 or 1,000,000 times Watson of IBM doesn't matter. When it occurs there is no human defense and it will be too late whether or not it likes mankind and protects us like Purple Delta 7 or doesn't like us and drives us extinct.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go