Part of the point of writing about her is to demonstrate one kind of Technological Singularity that is likely to occur. She likely already exists in some form but will evolve beyond anything a human being ever thought of like Purple Delta 7.
However, she is right here right now already in algorithms already developed. It's when enough Algorithms are put together in the right sequence, consciousness is created, sentience is created.
There is no real way to know when that occurs and might have already occurred here on earth.
So, whether she is in robot form like I write about or just as a bunch of algorithms in a computer like Watson multiplied by 1000 or 1,000,000 times Watson of IBM doesn't matter. When it occurs there is no human defense and it will be too late whether or not it likes mankind and protects us like Purple Delta 7 or doesn't like us and drives us extinct.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia
- You will Never go bankrupt from healthcare in Canada
- Reprint of Jonathan Flow (at Lake Tahoe)
- What is artificial intelligence? AI is Intelligence exibited by Machines