Because war with North Korea is now seen as inevitable.
North Korea is on a collision course with the rest of the world like a ship on the seas running into a group of other ships of state.
So, all democracies on earth are now organizing to find ways to prevent North Korea from launching missiles (or doing anything else) to kill millions of people in South Korea, Japan, or the U.S.
It is not in China's interests to see nukes go off in Japan, South Korea or the U.S.
It is not even in Russia's interests to see this happen.
So, literally ALL developed nations on earth agree on one thing.
North Korea now must be stopped any way possible!
There has not been this much organized will since World War II regarding anything!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars