In two or three weeks we know that there will be a whole new group of people getting sick and dying.
So, this weekend's partying likely will be the beginning of the next wave of deaths nationwide.
I'm feeling the spread happening as an intuitive and I feel physically sick from the spread through more people in the U.S. than ever before.
I wish I were wrong about all this but people have been so trapped in their homes that they are likely to go really wild and crazy this weekend and spread this virus like on no weekend before this one.
So, what I'm presently experiencing is horrific on a whole new level in the U.S. I'm not sure if this also follows worldwide or not at this point.
But, if you are an American please pray for our country because after this weekend we will need your prayers like never before.
By God's Grace
I was very Grateful that God Came to me to help me witnessed by the following article I wrote:
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment