This was an experience I had with a very ancient rock formation at a beach near me. I had seen this rock formation many times before at different stages. But, often it gets covered up by sand some times of the year but this particular time of year it was uncovered once again and about 7 feet high. As I leaned against this very ancient rock formation I was talking about how the galaxy was formed and it said to me the title: "We all create and uncreate the universe together".
This was exactly what I needed to hear today. It helped me immensely. Often I can take too much responsibility for everything sort of like a 1950s man who chooses to go down with the ship when things go bad at sea sort of like the Captain of the Titanic did in 1911.
So, this rock formation was helping me see the universe in a different and more useful way. Because this is the way things actually are.
I have heard this point of view in the 1960s and 1970s a lot but it has been a long time now since I have heard it and I found it incredibly comforting.
So, how is this useful?
It isn't about any of us this coronavirus. It is about all of us and beyond that about all living things in the universe all at once.
And it's not just about this moment but about all moments in the past, present and future all at once.
Together we decide to create universes and together as one we decide to uncreate universes. This is the true nature of all our souls.
IF people are dying now en masse then their souls chose this as a time to exit earth whether they were conscious of it as humans or not.
This is just the basic nature of the universe.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
- In London, Children’s Lungs Grow Faster as Traffic Pollution Falls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment