Sunday, November 10, 2013

World Populist?

I consider myself to be a World Populist. What that means to me is I ask this question: What will allow the human race to survive the next 1000 years without going extinct? Since this is my goal for the human race to not only survive the next 1000 years but also the next 1,000,000 years either here on earth or beyond or both then thinking in ways that this can be achieved is one of the reasons why I write and compile and quote here at this Blog site. So, that is a part of my goal.

The other reason I write here is that I consider becoming enlightened in ALL ways should be the goal of every person on earth capable of achieving this. Of course, this will always take the volition of each individual for this process even to start to begin to happen. However, I succeeded in this goal and if I can with all the problems I have encountered in my life then likely so can you.

Besides, enlightenment is a never ending process. Even if you learn to be enlightened in one way of thinking or field of endeavor you still have an almost limitless set of fields of endeavor to still become enlightened in. So, it could be fun!

No comments: