Sunday, September 21, 2014

Everyone is already naturally enlightened

I'm not saying everyone naturally knows everything.

I'm not saying that everyone is already wise.

What I am saying is that "Natural Enlightenment" which we are all born with is just feeling okay with being alive and happy to be in your body here on earth.

So, why are so many people so unhappy?

Mostly this is about people controlling others by putting them down with looks or words during their lives. Though people do this to control children or other people it harms their natural "Enlightenment".

So, in this sense what is good for civilization often harms a person's sense of well being. So, just being born can often remove a person's natural God Given right to natural enlightenment.

Understanding this during my 20s got me to the point where I didn't want to kill myself because I couldn't live up to other's expectations for me. I finally realized that I naturally am enlightened and it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks about who or what I am.

So, enlightenment became my goal and if people didn't like what I was doing, tough shit!

The next step towards enlightenment for me was after achieving self Acceptance and being happy to be me and happy to be alive in my body and traveling and living wherever I found beautiful people, beautiful scenery was to realize I had an obligation then to try to help not only myself to further state of enlightenment beyond a sense of well being and happiness, and try to help all other beings in whatever forms they were in to achieve this sense of happiness, being okay in their bodies too.

So, my twenties were spent in trying to achieve this. Then my 30s were spent in achieving this in actuality. My path was to meet with Native American Medicine men and Tibetan Lamas in the U.S., India and Nepal.

As I was talking to a friend of mine about this today on the phone I realized I needed to write about this for all of you too. The primary place to come to to achieve full enlightenment eventually is to achieve basic enlightenment which is loving yourself and all beings and self acceptance and acceptance of all beings.

Learning to become compassionate, understanding, wise, helpful and understanding that the best way to help sometimes is just to be a good example to others in what you are doing.

Because: "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

This is true of all of us. Only by example will anyone even think about being interested in what you are doing. IT is always their choice not yours.

No comments: