Sunday, November 8, 2015

"It's a strange situation when you talk about hitting your mother on the head with the hammer,"

This is a quote from Trump. I agree with this statement. Whether this is in Carson's biography or not it is something most women (and men) aren't going to be happy with. Because "How many of you have hit your mother on the head with a hammer?"

And where would your life be if you had done that?

So, the impression I get from Ben Carson is that he is one of the most self disciplined people I have ever seen.

But, underneath that is a whole lot of anger.

I was angry and frustrated growing up too. But, I never hit my mother's head with a hammer. Instead I did things like ask her to write me notes sometimes so I didn't have to go to school when I was having a bad day and she did. So, I never felt at odds with my mother. Instead she was on my team and because of this my life became a success.

If Carson hit his mother on the head with a hammer then it just means he and his mother likely were not on the same team. It also likely means he has a lot of testosterone which can be really good or really bad depending upon how you use all that.

So, likely he got his testosterone going in the right direction and used to to save lives through neurosurgery.

However, to me the most appropriate question is: "Is a neurosurgeon the best person to be a president?"

My answer is: "No".

But, your answer might be different.

No comments: