- Col. Katherine Powell, a military officer in command of an operation to capture terrorists in Kenya, sees her mission escalate when a girl enters the kill zone ...If you are at all interested in drones, their future and what is coming as well as what is already happening regarding drones, this movie is a good one to watch. For example, the little hummingbird size drone is an actual one. Here is a picture of one of the one like you see in this movie:begin partial quote of:
AeroVironment Nano HummingbirdFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nano Hummingbird Artificial hummingbird weighs less than an AA battery Role Experimental UAV Manufacturer AeroVironment Primary user DARPA
SpecificationsDARPA contributed $4 million to AeroVironment since 2006 to create a prototype "hummingbird-like" aircraft for the Nano Air Vehicle (NAV) program. The result was called the Nano Hummingbird which can fly at 11 miles per hour (18 km/h) and move in three axes of motion. The aircraft can climb and descend vertically; fly sideways left and right; forward and backward; rotate clockwise and counter-clockwise; and hover in mid-air. The artificial hummingbird maneuver using its flapping wings for propulsion and attitude control. It has a body shaped like a real hummingbird, a wingspan of 6.3 inches (160 mm), and a total flying weight of 0.67 ounces (19 g)—less than an AA battery. This includes the systems required for flight: batteries, motors, and communications systems; as well as the video camera payload.
Also here is a predator drone firing a hellfire missile:
photo from google images under the heading "predator drone".
This is an interesting movie if you want to understand how difficult it is in developed nations to shoot a hellfire missile at anyone anywhere. This in some ways gives hope at least until this kind of weaponry is used by dictators, Drug dealers and other criminals to kill their enemies which might be anyone including police or soldiers in any country at some point in the near or far future (likely within 10 to 20 years worldwide).
Though I've seen this movie twice before I wanted to watch it to study it for more details in order to understand all this better worldwide.
It is available at Amazon Prime to stream if you are set up for that.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement