It's hard to say if they will get here because they are heading over mountains and deserts. Mountains cause rain to drop usually and deserts tend to dry out storms because they are usually dry areas. So, whether they get here on not is debatable. But, if they don't dry up or blow out or rain down, likely something is going to hit somewhere between Big Sur and Santa Rosa given their present wind trajectory so far. So, what I'm looking at is around Las Vegas and northern Arizona and the High Sierras so far. just go to http://www.ksbw.com/weather/radar
This is what I'm looking at right now. if you use the minus or plus keys you can either see the whole state or a group of states or the whole country and then you can put it in motion with the play button at the bottom. So you can drill down anywhere in the U.S. and find out even within 5 minutes whether it is raining or not outside where you live. I often look at this before I go outside to see if it is going to rain or not soon here in the winter and spring especially if I want to walk my dogs in the forest or at the beach.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment