Saturday, June 16, 2018

Ascension Rock: Jesus last footstep as he ascended into Heaven

This is a file from the Wikimedia Commons

File:5029-20080122-jerusalem-mt-olives-ascension-rock.jpg

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Original file ‎(1,555 × 1,166 pixels, file size: 852 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

I haven't ever been to this sacred place but I have been to Rewalsar India where Padmasambhava melted his footprints into a rock there. When I went there the Tibetan buddhist Monk unlocked the door (which is there so people don't just (chip out the sacred place and take it home with them or harm it)

So, as a westerner I noticed his footprints melted into the rocks were exactly the same size as my boots which were Vasques Cascade boots size 14 then from the U.S. When I put my boot into the footprint and laughed the monk invited me to have tea with the local Tibetan Lama. When I walked outside all the sky had turned violet with violet lightning coming out of the skies. I realized Saint Germain and Padmasambhava were both answering a question I had asked: "I had asked if they were both the same soul and the answer was obviously yes through reincarnation."

At present I have also come to the conclusion that padmasambhava likely was a young Merlin and after he was Padmasambhava as an older Mahasiddha he went to England and installed and trained King Arthur on the throne of England.

One of the pieces of evidence is that Padmasambhava had "Pink skin" like a northern European and was trained to be a Mahasiddha at Nalanda Buddhist University before it was overrun and destroyed by the  Mughal Empire


No comments: