Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sharing what I consider to be useful information with people that live on earth like me

I learned a lot from Soul Traveling through the Sun to the Galactic Core around 1970. At the time I didn't know how to  process a lot of this information. Also, I was remembering lifetimes in the past, present and future through out this galaxy too. I didn't know what to do with that information either.

However, around age 50 when I was preparing to die from a heart virus and forced to retire or die too I saw what a soul really was and how it didn't really have anything to do with time or space at all (unless the soul is wearing a physical body). But, a souls natural state is NOT physical and has nothing to do with either Time or Space at all. So, when I realized all this I saw that I had already lived all lifetimes in the past present and future because that is the actual nature of my soul to do this.

So, I literally remember lifetimes in the past, present and future all over the galaxy and I write as God shows me to about all this. It seems it is useful for people on earth to know about how the Galactic Government actually works. They are not really interested in the types of governments we have on earth at all because all they are interested in is maintaining time lines and preventing conflicts between the millions of time lines in the galaxy. That's their concern.

I think it's a lot like how people put their children in sand boxes at pre-schools maybe. They put a fence around them and let the children play to learn things but also keep them safe. In a similar way the Galaxy keeps civilizations safe to a degree so mostly civilizations aren't usually allowed to go completely extinct. But they are not interested in the types of Governments we have here on earth only the harmony between time lines throughout the galaxy and that's all.

Of course there is more to it than this and maybe if you read what I have written in "Memories" you will understand what I'm talking about better if you wish. Memories 1 through 11 and beyond. By the way I think I added the word buttons to each succeeding chapter at the bottom starting with Chapter 12 and so on up to so far 16. I have been guided by the Solar Logos to write these Chapters recently. Also, he sponsors the Golden Heaven and empowers it for people passing away in earth changes and Global climate change weather events ongoing. The Golden Heaven surrounds the whole world now for people who will pass on from weather and earth events this century and beyond. From there they can go to whatever heaven they have the most affinity for. If you think of the Golden Heaven a little like Lifeboats for people who fall overboard from a ship so they don't drown this might be helpful.

By God's Grace


No comments: