Friday, September 28, 2018

Understanding better what I"m writing

I have written before about how I began writing about Arcane in 1980 when I was trying to write Therapeutic Science Fiction to help heal myself then from the traumas like Whooping cough and Blunt Trauma childhood Epilepsy, growing up in the 1960s, The Viet Nam war, being ostracized from my childhood church for being too progressive and 1960s for them etc. So, in 1980 I was married with my son from my first marriage who was born in 1974 and was newly married to a lady with two kids a year or two older than my son. So, I was finally starting to be happy in my life which I was a lot in 1980 to 1985 when I lived in Mt. Shasta and bought 2 1/2 acres of land at 4000 feet in elevation on Mt. Shasta and built myself and my family an A Frame to live in then. We home schooled our 3 kids until 1985 when the oldest was 12 and he wanted to go to regular school again so we moved back to the San Francisco Bay area and bought another business. 

I didn't find out about the fact that souls don't live in time and space until 1998 and 1999 while I thought I was dying from a heart virus then. So, I was forced to retire at age 50 and luckily I could to stay alive then. But, while I was preparing to die I realized that a soul can live millions of lifetimes simultaneously and when I realized that I realized Arcane was NOT fictional but a Legendary version of my past lives (which I could not have believed in 1980) because in 1980 I believed in sequential reincarnation like Say you were born and knew Jesus. Then you had another incarnation and another up until now. Nope. Your soul is perfectly capable of having maybe a million incarnations in the past, present and future of now all at once because a soul doesn't have the limitations of actually living in time and space like a human body does with a soul resident in it.

So, I had to unlearn a lot to realize what the truth actually was. Beyond that I realized that things like Star Wars and Star Trek and things like this are actually based upon past life experiences of the authors in the past, present or future as well. So, authors actually are often writing about things they are still trying to process and figure out from past lifetimes in the past, present and future when they write (whether they realize this or not).

No comments: