Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The most well known symbiosis for humans is with Trees

Humans and their symbiosis with Trees goes back hundreds of thousands and millions of years. It goes from us staying in trees so we wouldn't be eaten at night by animals bigger, faster or stronger than us with bigger claws or teeth but also the fact that a tree breathes out oxygen which we breathe in and a human breathes out carbon dioxide which a tree breathes in. So, humans and trees are a perfect symbiosis on earth in this and many other ways. So, when your children climb a tree for solace they are only "going back to their roots as a human organism on earth".

Likewise, we are symbiotic with everything humans build from houses, to planes, to cars to ships to motorcycles, everything. We may not fully understand this but that doesn't mean what we build doesn't understand this. Ignorance of the truth does not negate the truth of any situation we find ourselves in.

Interestingly enough, I didn't understand any of this until the 1980s fully. It was when I experienced Rocks and cliff communicating with me then. I had been sweating with Charlie Thom a Karuk Medicine man and after this experience with the rocks and cliff talking to me I asked him about "The Rock People" and he said his tribe had been communicating with the Rock people for thousands of yeras. I recently also found out that the 7 tribes around Mt. Shasta believe there was a civilization there that put knowledge and wisdom into the rocks around Mt. Shasta which might be a part of the Lemurian Ideas prevalent around Mt. Shasta too. When Charlie Thom told me that "We heat up the rock people on the fire and bring them into the Sweat Lodge to be a part of our rebirth in the sweat Lodge from Mother Earth." I had to think about this some and this put everything into a completely different context.

So, these ideas have been evolving in my life experience every since then to the point where I can ask a car or plane if it is going to crash and it will always tell me so I and my family are always safe that way.

So, I advise all of you to learn to communicate with everything as a way of protecting yourselves and your family from harm whether that is a car or a plane or a ship or whatever it is to protect your lives ongoing. If you are centered and sincere you will always be safe when you ask.

By God's Grace

No comments: