Wednesday, September 26, 2018

"Put your sperm in a petri dish on the table Honey, I want to get pregnant!"

This is where this century is taking us. At this point I don't think this is going to far off the mark as to where we are going in this country with all this. I'm very very very grateful not to be growing up in these times (as a boy or a girl or anything else people might think they are) simply because it is sort of like a friend of my daughter's recently told me: "I was very confused in life by being told I could literally do anything". By the way, I was told the same thing in the 1950s I this totally confused me too. When you have just too many choices in careers (like this friend of my daughter's and I did) or you have too many choices in what sex you might want to be (I think I have counted about 10 variations so far) you have the likelihood of confusion mistakes and suicide at a much higher rate than before. (whether this is true or not I'm not sure at this point) simply because I grew up 50 to 60 years ago. So, it's really hard to tell where it's all going today in the end.

But, my statement of "put your sperm in a petri dish on the table honey I want to get pregnant" is actually the direction I see at least the middle class to upper class going where men are completely afraid to even attempt sex with the opposite sex because it might end their careers at any point.

So, what this might mean is that many men won't ever have sex with women and instead choose to have sex only with a robot or something like that because the effort involved these days defeats the whole purpose of even being alive and enjoying life at all. This is what it presently looks like to me.

So, I'm incredibly glad I grew up when I did and came to maturity in the 1960s and 1970s even though I had to watch many many of my generation die horribly in Viet Nam, on drugs, crashing cars, suicides beyond description etc. Because now it seems to be growing up to be a heterosexual man who likes women is just the kiss of death and that's all for young men growing up now.

And with men so scared to do anything with them how many heterosexual women must be having a hell of a time too?

No comments: