Thursday, June 20, 2019

Why does telepathy protect you when meeting UFOs?

The most common language in this galaxy is telepathy not speaking. Speaking like we do on earth is considered a "Way to lie to others" by most galactic races. So, in order to have more truth in their lives Aliens often choose to use telepathy as a way to reduce violence and misunderstandings.

So, if you are proficient with telepathy and you meet a UFO you can often ferret out their intentions towards you instead of having a psychotic break like people who aren't used to telepathy and beings being in their minds like UFOs do.

So, telepathy (the use of it and understanding it) protects one mainly just through sensing others motivations of what they intend to do. People don't always do what they intend to do by the way but at least you know what's on people's or (UFOS) minds.

Can you lie using telepathy?

Yes. It can be done but it is very hard and even then I would say it is more like a polite White lie than any actual one.

Sincere people lying to themselves is always the biggest problem that I see but I didn't fully understand what a problem this is for human beings until I was in my 30s and 40s and even now I find it a very difficult thing to deal with in people I meet.

IF a person or a "UFO" is lying to himself or herself about something (whether they understand this or not at the time) this is a real problem for anyone dealing with someone like this here on earth or anywhere else. So, just using sincerity as a guide isn't enough.

But, in understanding telepathy since I was little I'm able to sense what people's intentions are towards me and my family and this is very helpful in staying alive all the time in this world.

So, developing your senses helps keep you alive. The hardest thing is learning to filter  out all information that isn't useful to you ongoing. So, developing useful filters is what all telepathic people have to do to survive being telepathic and for it to be useful to them as one of their ongoing senses throughout their lives.

I would say being telepathic is a part of basic human instincts but can be developed for use within a civilized way of life too.

All animals communicate telepathically so being around animals might help you develop your telepathy too.

No comments: