Thursday, July 18, 2019

Anything online cannot be permanently secure

So, if you trust any Cloud including Icloud to be secure you will often be disappointed at some point.

From my point of view the only way to have 100% security is to have all your information on your own hard drives in your own home or office and then hope nobody messes with your hard drives or maybe you put them in a safe at night when you go home or leave work or home.

The point is anything accessed online CANNOT be 100% safe ever. If you have ever programmed any software at all you know this inherently. There is no software that cannot be hacked online for a price. This is a given. This includes all banking software. This is why I never access any accounts I have online ever. This is why I get an icon that says my email address is preventing access to the cloud. I do this on purpose to protect myself.

Note: For example, if you create a password to check any banking account your liability becomes your own. So, if someone hacks your password and steals all your money from your accounts it is NOT the liability of the bank it is yours. Therefore if you are dumb enough to create a password and then access your accounts to find out balances or to do online banking if someone hacks your account and steals all your money no one is going to give you your money back. This is a given. Because the liability becomes yours when you create the password. This is why. So, be careful.

You might think it's paradoxical that I do all this and then blog and you might have a point. However, when I'm blogging I'm always trying to help people survive their lives better and take care of their children and grandchildren better. So, from my point of view it is worth the risk to help others if I can.

By God's Grace

No comments: