Thursday, July 25, 2019

I was wrong only 5% of the people have air conditioners in Europe

Many of the people who once considered Air Conditioners an American Luxury might be dead today because only 5% of the people in Europe have Air Conditioners. And if you live in a historic building built sometime between the Time of Christ and the 1800 or so you might not be allowed to install at least a permanent Air Conditioner there. However, remember I have bought portable Air conditioners for all my biological children because of the heat over here  in the U.S. so mostly you just need to vent the hot air somewhere outside while you blow the cold air on yourselves to not die in the heat this summer wherever you are on earth.

So, that means likely that 95% of the people if they didn't go and find air conditioning or jump in a river or pool or into their shower or bath with cold water only could have heat prostration and hopefully have headed for the hospital for treatment so they can live still.

The problem  with heat prostration is the first thing to go is your decision making process. So, if you are really stubborn and old you are the most likely to die once you lose your common sense and decision making faculties.

I have had heat prostration at least 2 or more times once while I was 10 and everything turned yellow and I got scared and rode my bicycle home but that I think saved me because of the sweat drying as I rode fast home cooled me off but I had a bad headache for about 3 days after this. The 2nd time I was planting trees in Quincy, California in the Sierras and I was trying to do a really physical job after being a foreman in an Electronics company which was a mistake for a young father and husband like I was then at about age 27. When it hit over 100 and I thought I could plant trees still that was my mistake and I had a headache for about 3 days after this bought too. Luckily, I survived both these episodes because many people die without help if they aren't used to dealing with the heat. From the 1950s to the 1970s people were more aware I think of their bodies then but now people often live in the top of their heads plugged into media and don't listen to their bodies and they die often like flies because of this when it gets this hot now days or too cold and snowy or tornadoes or Hurricanes. You really have to be aware of what you might and what you can survive to survive all these things. And the only way you learn this is to be outside in the weather enough walking around or riding bicycles to find out what you actually can survive (Not in theory) but in actuality. Just because you believe you can survive ANYTHING doesn't mean that that is necessarily true.

It's important at every age to test what you actually can survive if you want to be out in the weather because at every age what you can survive changes with time. It increases from about age 5 to 35 or 40 and then it might decrease physically but you might also increase in what you are aware of mentally at the same time. So, even though what you can survive might be less if you are smart you are more aware of all the things you already survived and so you might have a better idea of what's going on than a cocky young person between the ages of 12 and 35. It all depends upon how pragmatic and experienced you are and how realistic you are.

No comments: