I just doesn't seem like a very safe idea unless it was just light rain without any wind or maybe light snow without much wind because if you had any wind the tent could blow into the generator and start a fire pretty easily it seems like to me.
So, what I likely would do is to put my generator inside my garage with the garage door open just inside the door so the rain or snow wouldn't stall out the generator engine. However, you do have to watch that doors don't blow open into your home from the garage or else people in the house might get carbon monoxide poisoning from the Generator in the garage.
So, I don't think I would ever buy a tent for my generator. But that's just me.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment