--you have to find a way to stay calm and logical enough to find real solutions for you and your family. The governments of the world might do literally anything. The Armies of the world might do literally anything. The corporations of the world might do anything. The people of the world might do anything.
But, unless you are together enough to make calm rational decisions through any and all of this, you and your family won't be around much longer. So, learning to stay calm, rational and organized makes the difference between whether you are a casualty statistic or a survivor both individually or as a family.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans