Thursday, January 23, 2020

changes

When some friends of mine came to a party in my room at my hotel in Mt. Shasta I realized that everyone there had had a very serious illness to deal with sometime in the last 2 years. One of us had an operation within the last 6 months and had survived it. I, myself had thought I might die this fall but when I asked my angels they just told me I would be alive a very long time because God needed me to be alive for his purposes and that what I was experiencing was just temporary. At the time it seemed like I was dying so in some ways I was surprised what the angels told me but now I see that they were right as usual.

This is why you need to listen to your angels because otherwise you are just going to give up and die when something serious happens in your life.

By God's Grace

No comments: