When some friends of mine came to a party in my room at my hotel in Mt. Shasta I realized that everyone there had had a very serious illness to deal with sometime in the last 2 years. One of us had an operation within the last 6 months and had survived it. I, myself had thought I might die this fall but when I asked my angels they just told me I would be alive a very long time because God needed me to be alive for his purposes and that what I was experiencing was just temporary. At the time it seemed like I was dying so in some ways I was surprised what the angels told me but now I see that they were right as usual.
This is why you need to listen to your angels because otherwise you are just going to give up and die when something serious happens in your life.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Thursday, January 23, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment