Friday, May 1, 2020

Ling Rinpoche: January 1986

 I was staying in Dharamshala India with my family where the Dalai Lama lives. Then there were at least 10,000 Tibetan exiles there living with him at around 6000 feet on a ridge of the Himalayan mountains with high 20,000 foot mountains nearby. So, it is in the foothills at about the elevation of Lake Tahoe there. I had met Thubten who had been a Tibetan Buddhist Monk under the tutelage of Geshe Lobsang Gyatso. He had given his robes to hold to the Geshe while he became a Mountain Climbing Guide for mountain climbers in order to support his parents until they passed away which is how things are done when there is no social security in Tibet and northern India where Tibetans often live.

Thubten was given permission for us to visit Ling Rinpoche who is the senior teacher of the Dalai Lama and who ran Tibet for the Dalai Lama until he was of age. So, Ling Rinpoche and the Dalai Lama were the last leaders of Tibet before the Chinese soldiers invaded in the 1950s.

Thubten kept secret what my family and I had been permission to do but he got us up one morning and we started hiking up many miles into the Himalayan Mountains up from Dharamshala. He said he had been given permission for us to receive a special blessing of some kind so we followed him on foot up out of Dharamshala into the high forests above Dharamshala to a stone house with a slate covered roof. We had been to the local slate quarry with my family and I and had seen slate being quarried and put on the backs of donkeys to be taken to where houses were being built in the area.

Thubten went up to this remote stone slate roofed house and knocked on the door and two Tibetan Monks came to the door who were there to care for His Holiness Ling Rinpoche.

Then we were introduced to Ling Rinpoche who had been meditating non-stop for a year or two already. I had never seen anything like this before with someone in Maitreya Mudra while meditating with the teaching blessings coming out of his blessing right hand like this before. I experienced Maitreya Heaven coming through his body to my family and I was amazed in a way I had never been before. I asked the monks through Thubten who could speak English quite well whether Ling Rinpoche was coming back from his meditation and they said: "No". So I realized this was his blessing to all mankind as he exited the earthly plain.

I then at this point was so emotionally overwhelmed that I went outside and cried because of all this. I had lost my father about 6 months before and this demonstrated something to me that I had never experienced or heard of before where a person doesn't just die one day they keep meditating and keep the vital warmth of their bodies alive by projecting a heaven realm back to lift mankind for one to two years which I was just overwhelmed and amazed by.

I experienced strongly the powerful fields of the Maitreya Heaven coming into the earth and I have never been the same ever again because the Maitreya Heavens have stayed with me and have grown here on earth ever since then.

IF you don't know who Maitreya is he is the coming Buddha which I also equate as the 2nd Coming.

By God's Grace


No comments: