Saturday, July 11, 2020

A 4 day no water and no food vision quest is like cramming a 40 day water fast into 4 days (96 hours)

So, you likely want to be not much older than 40 while doing this unless you are in extremely good health because it is hard on your kidneys and liver and eliminating systems. I was surprised that I was urinating for 4 days even when I didn't drink any water during the time, for example.

So, if you have kidney or liver problems or are constipated I wouldn't do a 4 day vision quest until that is cleared up some how.

What can you expect?

I can only tell you what happened to me. I cannot tell you what will happen to you.

The first point is that you are doing this while praying for 4 days and nights straight for visions from God. I suppose you could pray to nature or to your body to help enlighten you if you don't believe in God or a higher power too if you wish. But, the point is you are asking God and or Life for guidance of what to do next in your life.

So, you are taking yourself down a path towards starvation and dying of thirst during these 4 days time.

So, the experience is in some ways like dying from starvation and no water. However, always remember you are doing this to increase your senses and your capacity for surviving anything.

By the Grace of God

My first experiences were of my mind screaming to me: "What are you doing! You are going to die not drinking at least water! What are you doing". My mind screamed these things at me for the first two days until I entered an altered way of seeing the universe and myself from fasting from water and food.

When I began to fully enter this new state one of my experiences was of a mated pair of hornets of the yellow kind that like to eat meat that you see at picnic sites. They kept wanting to fly up my nose. Finally, because I was now able to telepath with them I told them this: "You can clean my nostrils but if you sting me I'm going to kill you both!"

So, I let them climb up both my nostrils and they completely cleaned everything out of my nostrils until the passages were completely clear both of them from dust and everything else.

After they cleaned both my nostrils I could breathe better so they had helped me on my vision quest.

Next. a mated pair of Bald Eagles flew over my head heading to the East. Next, a mamma wood duck swam with her babies down the Trinity river about dawn each morning to feed and then up river into the reeds to hide her babies until morning. This happened for 4 days straight with the Wood duck and her baby ducklings.

Then the night of the 2nd day I had this experience of Becoming a Golden Dragon that breathes out fire upon people. I was at first afraid that the fire I would breathe out would kill the people.

But, instead it enlightened them and they smiled with their new found enlightenment.

So, this vision came to pass here with this website the most so far and with dragonocompassion.com as well as any other websites I have or have had before since June of 1999.

By God's Grace

No comments: