Saturday, July 11, 2020

I am here on earth to write the truth so at least some people can hear what the actual truth is

The main problem I think is that most people don't have the ability to sense the truth when they hear it.

But, those that can sense the truth as I write it and publish it will also be some of the ones who survive Coronavirus and Global Warming worldwide this century.

I have no desire to prove to you what I'm writing about here is true.

Either you have the ability to know the truth when you see it or you don't.

And if you don't have the ability to know the truth when you see it then you have a 50-50 chance of surviving this century.

That's just the way it really is here on earth right now.

However, I also try to teach people how to develop their intuitions and instincts so they can better sense the real truth for themselves so that they can survive better this century.

Because the primary reason I started this website is to help prevent human extinction this century and the next and the next etc.

My ancestors came to the U.S. in 1725 from Switzerland and Germany through England on a ship about 100 years after the Mayflower. So, I come from a long line of American Survivors and settlers of the U.S. ever since.

Here is their motto:"Prepare for the worst and hope for the best".

This is how they survived all the way to me and beyond.

by God's Grace

No comments: