Tuesday, July 7, 2020

I was inspired by Saint Germain directly to write "Memories" starting in 1980 in Mt. Shasta

I think it might be important to tell this part of my life story:

I had an amazing experience with Saint Germain in 1973 on Easter. I had returned from Lake Shrine where I had attended the Easter Sunday Service there near Hollywood in Los Angeles with friends. Lake Shrine is a part of the Self Realization Fellowship founded by Paramahansa Yogananda. I returned to Rancho Bernardo where I lived then while attending college and had this experience with Saint Germain.

I at first felt afraid because the spiritual energy was so very powerful I wasn't sure I could survive it. So, I grabbed the energy and rode it like a motorcycle into the sky when I heard Saint Germain's voice and he said, "No. Turn the spiritual power into the Violet Flame!" I realized at this point that this was an initiation by Saint Germain to see what I was capable of so I turned the energy into the violet flame and found myself again laying on my bed in Rancho Bernardo. For the next hour the violet Flame surrounded me and a big black cloud came out of my chest. I had broken up with a girlfriend that I deeply loved and was heartbroken and so all this upset energy was burned out of my chest by the violet Flame for over an hour.  This was the first time I realized that violet flame is actually living sacred fire beings sort of like Angels who cleanse your aura of bad karma. So, as I watched the sadness leave me as black smoke from a fire I saw from a poster I had on my bedroom wall a little violet Spark of light arising from where the sun and the top of the mountain joined in the poster on my wall.

The little spark of bright violet light grew bigger and bigger until I saw that it was Saint Germain looking at me from a heaven realm and it became so powerful I could not maintain consciousness in my body anymore and I passed out from the power. But, I was not afraid because it was Saint Germain.

When I woke UP my brain and body had been reprogrammed completely and I was now one of Saint Germain's bodies here on earth from then on. My supernatural abilities had increased 100 fold and have remained so and continued to grow ever since then.

But, it was like I had become a spiritual adult and fully enlightened in some ways ever growing ever becoming more and more enlightened and aware every moment of every day ever since.

So, this was 1973 and in 1980 I began to write of Arcane which is one of the incarnations of Saint Germain which is inspired by Saint Germain. What I mean by this is reading what I have written will likely change your life a lot and move you towards complete enlightenment as a result.

By God's Grace.

I don't consider myself to be a good writer but I am a good story teller like my father and his father before me that they used to entertain their families and friends before TV and radio were invented.

So, through the stories I tell you will become enlightened by Saint Germain.

Imagine we are sitting around a Campfire at Horse Camp at tree line on Mt. Shasta and I'm telling you these stories that are true stories that will enlighten you over time.

By God's Grace

Here are parts  1 through 11 of "Memories"


No comments: