Tuesday, July 7, 2020

The Lady who thought I was Saint Germain

To me on one level this is a funny story but then there is Saint Germain himself who would think of it as something else again. There is a story that I was told by Chakdud Tulku in Oregon who was a Tibetan Tulku Lama and Tibetan Doctor that I met in the 1980s. This is what he said, "I knew a man in Tibet who became completely enlightened by meditating on a Dog's tooth because he believed it was one of the teeth of Guatama Buddha."

So, I was driving my 1974 International Harvester 4 wheel drive and this would have been the mid 1980s when I lived in the SF Bay area and my wife and I had bought a business there so our kids could go to school there. So, we had lived in Mt. Shasta on our 2 1/2 acres of land in an A-Frame I had built with my family and friends in 1980 from 1980 to 1985.

So, I was visiting by myself Mt. Shasta and I wanted to camp at Panther Meadows. I set up my campsite there and this funny lady in her 40s who was also nice looking came and said to me, "This is my campsite. Saint Germain told me I should have this campsite. Why are you in this Campsite?"

I said, "Well. I was here first but if you want I will share this campsite with you if you are attached to it."

So, I let her set up her tent also in my campsite because it was a large campsite.

She began to tell me all about Saint Germain and I told her I had known Saint Germain since before I was born.

As the evening progressed she began to think I was Saint Germain because I wasn't taking advantage of her. From my point of view I was married with a family and so nothing was going to happen between us.

So, she started taping what I was saying regarding Saint Germain and taking pictures of me and things like this.

I think the next morning I had to get back to my business in the SF Bay area and I left and said goodbye to her and broke camp and drove home.

About 6 months later I saw a friend who said to me: "Hey! I met a lady who said she met Saint Germain at Panther Meadows, Fred. And the person she thought was Saint Germain was You!

I thought this was pretty funny but I also understand Saint Germain a lot too and how he works.

And Saint Germain had made my body one of his bodies on earth in 1973 on Easter so I realized he could easily use my body to enlighten people as he wished from then on.

So, did this lady meet Saint Germain when she met me at Panther Meadows?

Did that man become enlightened when he meditated on a dog's tooth thinking it was one of the Teeth of the Buddha?

By God's Grace

No comments: