Tuesday, September 1, 2020

A coronavirus Song and a coronavirus movie

More people are doing things creatively to help people survive the coronavirus worldwide because a lot of people aren't going to make it.

It was about 100 degrees yesterday while I drove south in my truck and I saw a hitchiker under a freeway overpass trying to hitch hike even though it is illegal to do that in California. You can ONLY hitchhike on an on ramp but not on the freeway. So, I knew this person was either out of state or from out of the country because he was just melting there under the over pass in 100 degrees of dry heat.

So, I hope he survived it okay because he obviously wasn't informed about California law. I couldn't pick him up simply because of coronavirus social distancing. I suppose I could have put him in the back of my truck except it was a loaded bed with a fold top on top of it and not just an open empty bed pickup truck.

Last Night I watched "Bill and Ted Face the Music (2020) which is newly released on ON DEMAND and Amazon Prime for around $19.99 to rent for 2 days or for a little more you can buy it. Like a reviewer said it wasn't excellent but a whole lot of fun reminiscent of the first Bill and TEd movie before millions of people started dying worldwide of Coronavirus.

Most of you are smart enough to know the world wide numbers are only 1/10th to 1/50th of the amount of people who are actually dead of the coronavirus worldwide. But, maybe not knowing is easier on people who might have heart attacks or strokes if they really understood just how bad it's been or how bad it is about to get this fall and winter.

But, these two entertainment venues might help a little of

no time for love like now

And

Bill and Ted Face the Music (2020)

No comments: