Remember, I told you if someone does something to offend the galaxy that their birth is prevented and then they are replaced with a Galactic android for history's purposes?
This is possibly what we are dealing with now. Not a human being but a Galactic Android for history purposes put in place of Trump. What could Trump have done to cause this?
Almost anything, like nuking another country or person, killing one or more Galactic Citizens so they would have to be brought back to life through time manipulation or any of a host of fatal things that Trump would naturally do.
So, I'm saying here it is 100% this is not Trump, the person we knew leading the U.S. anymore. But, it could be either a plastic surgery duplicate with changed fingerprints who has the same blood type as Trump or it could be a galactic clone or android that they would put in place because Trump did something that the Galaxy would prevent his birth for doing and then they always put in an Android or clone in place for history purposes so history doesn't change.
Could this clone be assassinated?
I'm not sure because I'm not sure what Putin or the Galaxy might want to accomplish here.
I just know this isn't Trump. I didn't know until I read the below article. Then I knew for sure this isn't Trump who is pretending to be our president.
Here's the article:
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment