Because he believes he is ruler of the earth in his twisted King Like Point of view because of his mental illness called Narcissistic Personality disorder.
The American people might not have a peaceful way to get rid of him but the Galaxy isn't like that, they would just replace him for thinking he ruled the world in his delusional fantasy mental illness.
So, maybe this is why Trump has been taken away and replaced with someone or something else.
So, what happens next?
Truthfully, I don't know what happens next other than 6 billion or more people dying or more because reducing the world population by 6 billion also means any that are born too.
So, the only thing I know for sure is that the 6 billion and any kids they have are gone within the next 80 years before 2100.
What I know for sure now is that Trump isn't the president (because he is either dead or somewhere else) and I know for sure that world populations WILL be reduced down to 100 million to 1 billion people by 2100.
The rest I'm not really sure about. But, the population reduction you can take to the bank. I've known this part since the early 2000s and have been trying to understand why this happens.
At this point at least I see that coronavirus and global Warming will kill billions of people over the course of the next 80 years time. That's the only thing I'm sure about other than the fact that this isn't the Trump that people that voted for him elected.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment