Sunday, January 3, 2021

The hardships you survived in the past will help you survive these times too worldwide

I'm very lucky. I'm happily married and retired. And so this isn't as difficult as it would have been in other times in my life.

The people I feel the most sorry for are likely between 12 and 30 years of age. This would be a terrible thing to be going through during this time in your life. 

But, if you figure out a way to survive all this it will help you survive everything else that comes in your life too.

It's sort of like when I had Whooping cough at 2 and I realized I was dying and the angels came and healed me. I guess God wanted me to stay alive then in 1950.

Then I fell and hit my head and got a concussion and started having seizures at night in my dreams that kept getting worse until I was about 14 years old. At 15 I realized I was going to die so I invoked God to live in my body with me and he did.

The amazing thing about all this is that the seizures kept me out of the military draft then and so I never had to go die or get Major PTSD in Viet Nam or any other war. So, I got to be sane and to have a family and to raise my kids relatively peacefully. So, God took care of me always even when I thought he was trying to kill me from ages 10 to 15.

If God wants you dead you are dead. Period.

Obviously he wanted me alive so here I am at 72.

The point of all this is even when things are horrific like they were at 2 and then again from 10 to 15 years of age, God likely has a plan for you that you might not know about.

Often now, I say to myself: "God is going to show me exactly what to do each moment of each day to survive all this for my wife and children and grandchildren".

And this is what happens for me 24 hours a day now.

And this could be your experience too or it already is.

By God's Grace 

No comments: