Saturday, January 23, 2021

What is Spiritual Evolution?

I can only effectively speak of my own experiences here. To try to speak of others experiences seems sort of stupid to me because I wasn't in their shoes.

My experience of Spiritual Evolution might be easily described as:

ABSOLUTE TERROR then God Came to me and I shook from the power of it and I died psychologically and I have belonged to God ever since and his angels. 

For me, it was "NO MAN SHALL SEE GOD AND LIVE!"

I DIED. And then I was different and then I kept evolving as God trained me more and more.

When I watch videos of Kathryn Kuhlman I'm struck by the crazed sincere look in her eyes because I can identify this where God and his Angels come to you and they are literally perfect and permanent and earth and our bodies are not.

When you realize this and experience this it changes you permanently. But, likely not in exactly the way you think.

In my case I was terrified out of my mind a lot of the time from ages 10 to 15 because I as having seizures at night often. And these seizures were exactly like dying each time. I would fight to stay alive and then die and then wake up in shock and shaking 1 or 2 hours later.

I knew I was going to die physically eventually from these things and so finally around age 14 or 15 I asked God to come into my body in a forceful way so I wouldn't die and he did and never left me ever again.

However, this kind of experience is a lot like what prophets talk about in the old and new testaments of the Bible. So, I identify often with what they are talking about in the Bible. The one I identify the most with is of Course Moses. Because my actual real life experiences were the most similar to Moses in my life.

How could I say this? This is just how I experience my life. When I was younger I likely couldn't have talked about it openly like this in a public way. But now, I feel moved by God to do so so I AM.

By God's Grace

 

No comments: