Friday, February 26, 2021

Sometimes if I forget the date of an article I'm researching at my site:

 I can use the search engines built into this site by blogspot (blogger.com) to find what I'm looking for. Though in some ways this blog site operating system is nice what is hard about it is finding what you want to read that is more than 2 weeks to 30 days old unless it is in the 10 ten of that month. If it is in the top 10  most read articles that month then you can just click on that at the top of the page. Otherwise, I find the way links work here pretty frustrating. So, since I have another blog here called "The Spiritual path" which I find I don't post to that much  for a variety of reasons I can park article word buttons that I don't want to forget there like "How did we get to Here" Chapters and other chapters of things i have written over the last 40 years now.

My wife and I talked to my new editor regarding the first 11 chapters of "Memories" at dragonofcompassion.com which is where I usually put my longer writings of more than 1000 words or so which was nice today. Her husband has a recording studio here in Mt. Shasta and so I also sang and played keyboards for one of the songs I wrote about 1969 so my wife and kids will have a recording of me singing this song well recorded if Pass on on day.

So, we are presently starting to work on recording some of my songs in a more professional way and also editing my works in a more professional way. Because I'm pretty terrible at editing my own work for a variety of reasons. I get too attached to what I write to edit it past typos and contexts I find. They become sort of like another one of my children and I often have a relationship with my work that is sort of like "Channeling my own Bible" from God.

IF you can keep enough clarity in your work (which is very hard to do) I advise you to channel your own Bible too.

Because I find you can make much more spiritual progress when you do.

By God's Grace

PS I find the more personal of a relationship you have with God and/or Dieties of whatever religion or religions you believe in the easier it is to get to clarity. IF you can talk to God or Jesus like or whoever you relate to the point where you can have conversations with each other,  channeling your own Bible might be useful both to you and to the world.

By God's Grace 

No comments: