Saturday, February 20, 2021

Shamans don't usually die of Shock

Why?

Because in order to be a natural Shaman you have to have already psychologically died but your body lived.

So, you don't usually get shocked like regular people do anymore. If you did you would have already died when you went through the traumas (whatever they were) that made you a shaman in the first place.

So, what's strange about all this is I was sitting here thinking about what I read about Hawaiian Kahunas at the time of Captain Cook.

Captain James Cook
On January 18, 1778, the English explorer Captain James Cook becomes the first European to travel to the Hawaiian Islands when he sails past the island of Oahu.

Captain Cook reaches Hawaii - HISTORY

Hawaiian Kahunas are all (and always were) natural shamans by the way. Life makes you this way but one shaman can recognize another and then train them in the healing arts which is possible when you psychologically die and live in heaven and on earth at the same time which is what it is like to be a shaman in the first place.

The other interesting thing about life (God) making you a Natural Shaman is that UFOs like meeting you too because you won't usually have a psychotic break and run off screaming if you meet a UFO and you realize who they really are. So, they are useful in this way to people from off planet or even to people from earth but from different times than these (past, present or future) or from other time lines than the one we are all presently on.

Presently you and I are on the 5th timeline that I know about.

But, I'm using the one in 2000 as the first timeline as a reference point. Then on September 11th 2001 a 2nd one began that I was asked to help create so 5 billion people or more didn't have to die in a nuclear holocaust caused by 9-11 the first time we did that.

The whole point of writing all this is to try to help you understand how different a place we live on earth than you might have thought before.

By God's Grace 

Note: Recently I realized that there are many more timelines that exist before 2000 which was news to me until I thought about it more because time travel has been used in various forms that I am aware of likely since about 1912 or earlier.

I think we were given a version of time travel in the 1930s and then people went back to 1912 so they could end World war II well as agents from the U.S. in Germany. I think this is how this happened. So, there might be several timelines before 2000 only back to 1912 and all that. I just haven't written about all this much because I didn't live then. In this body I now live in I wasn't born until 1948. So, you kind of see my point if you know what I mean. It's more comfortable because of when I was born to write about things since I was born even though I often can remember past lives. 

But, you have to be very very careful of that sort of thing for many many reasons.

by God's Grace

No comments: