Monday, February 22, 2021

The numbers likely are randomly generated by your computer and mine to prevent cloning but someone is still trying anyway

mostly this is a reprint of 2019 because this is still going on almost 2 years later.

Periodically, I try to share this with the authorities through this website in this way as a notice to them.

Because this sort of thing has now been happening periodically ongoing now since the Date Below.


TUESDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2019

Another device on the network has cloned? my numerical number for my laptop computer?

 10.0.0.54 

10.0.0.55. ?

This is the notice that I'm getting regularly now. Almost everyone's phone has been cloned numbers of times around the world. Most of the canvassing numbers that call you trying to defraud you by the way are "cloned" numbers used from other countries trying to defraud you. So, when you call the actual number to complain you often get the person whose phone has been "cloned" here in the U.S.


I'm thinking that this is similar to the cloning of computers (like smart or just cell phones). So, this likely is an ongoing problem for all of us.


I'm just putting this notification here so there is some record somewhere that I'm aware that someone has cloned my network number for my laptop computer somewhere on earth and is using it potentially fraudulently. This  way it is a notification that might protect me in the future in order  if that becomes necessary.


Thanks


Posted by intuitivefred888 at 5:30 PM  

No comments: