Saturday, February 20, 2021

Living with Angels

I first saw real life angels when I was 2. When you are young like that you can see them the most clearly because adults haven't trained your brain yet to listen to them instead of the angels yet. To Adults,  human babies are considered to be little wild animals but that really isn't the truth. When we are little we see the angels clearly (at least at that point). So, when they came to me to save my life from whooping cough which I was dying from then I wanted to go with them and started praying to soul travel with the angels by age 5 I so wanted to go with them.

So, my main goal in life was to be with the Angels more than anything else. Because they feel amazing to be around. Much better than being alive here on earth.

So, one day I was having trouble staying alive at age 21 or so and my mother wanted me to spend time with a lady in church who was clairvoyant like my mother and I. So, this lady brought down angels into the physical for me in her living room so I realized I could live as an adult with the angels in heaven right here on earth so I didn't have to kill myself.

So, at that moment I decided to live here on earth with the angels the rest of my life in heaven. So, whenever I could I did and I have ever since.

Now I live with thousands and sometimes millions of angels flying through me to help all beings on earth and beyond.

By God's Grace 

No comments: