Saturday, July 24, 2021

More and more countries are going to require vaccinations for various events worldwide

I think it's inevitable that more and more companies will require employees to be vaccinated. I think it's inevitable that more cities and nations will require vaccination proof to do all sorts of things. I also think eventually unless you are vaccinated as well as masking which is now required will eventually be required for anyone who wishes to fly domestically or internationally within the next year or so worldwide.

I think I don't see another alternative to reducing deaths worldwide any other way really at this point with more and more variants arising and wiping more and more people from the face of the earth. 

So, not realizing that this is where nations will tend to go to reduce mayhem and death everywhere is to be unrealistic.

No comments: