Monday, September 27, 2021

My daughter and I designed the new site so you can click on any pictures there to get to the articles

However, like I said in the last article about the new site we have done the basic structure but in many ways it is like a home we built without much or any furniture. So, it is a work in progress. Also, she lives in Santa Barbara and I live in the Greater San Francisco Bay area so it might be hard to "Fill out" the site with us in two different places. However, the good news is that we were able to get enough progress done on intuitivefred.com to be able to put it online and published in this sort of "Relatively empty house" form with only it partially done. However, I'm pleased that it is much easier to read most of everything there and that you can actually click on pictures to get to different articles.

By God's Grace 

No comments: