Tuesday, September 28, 2021

This week 6 months ago I received my last Pfizer shot:

 So, I went to a good pharmacy and got a Pfizer booster today. I wanted to feel relatively safe going to Mt. Shasta soon so this is what I did. I'm still not feeling safe regarding staying in a hotel yet but as long as I'm staying with friends who are also vaccinated I think I will be fine.

Even driving to Santa Barbara and back I've stopped even buying gas for my truck along the way and ONLY stopping at places like In n Out burger for a grilled cheese sandwich (yes they do make them because it's the burger without the meat. I don't eat cow or steer meat by the way because I like still being alive at 73. But, at 73 even cheese can be a problem because it can be binding if you eat very much of it.

No comments: