Tuesday, October 5, 2021

From 1980 to 1998 when I was dying then I believed I was writing therapeutic Science Fiction to process issues in my young life

I was using all the psychological techniques I had learned in college while studying to be a psychologist to heal myself of the traumas of childhood and young adulthood. 

However, in 1998 for 8 or 9 months while I believed and doctors believed I might be dying I began to see that souls operate differently than I had previously believed.

Time has no real meaning for a soul at all because a soul doesn't naturally even live in time and space. Once I realized this I realized how a soul actually experiences all it's incarnations from one to 1 million or more in the same instant. This is how I realized that what I was writing was actually me processing many lifetimes in the past, present and future in this lifetime. Then I realized how important it might be for other people to realize I was writing about not only the past and present but also about their futures too.

At this point I realized I needed to publish this stuff online by the early 2000s to help mankind better deal with their futures.

By God's Grace 

No comments: