Sunday, October 10, 2021

Should I Rename "The Alien War"?

 At best this is a rhetorical question because I think I have already realized that for people to reference this book that have already read it so far, the need a single useful reference point of the title which I have already given them. So, it likely makes sense to stay with the title for this reason alone.

However, when I started to write all this I knew about the Alien War which I believe the militaries of all Earth Governments should know about.

However, most of the common people of earth will be oblivious to the "Fake Alien War" being perpetrated both against them and for them.

The point of all this fake war is to align human beings as a whole regardless of governments into one group that fights to maintain control of their planet. Otherwise, humans will go extinct this century because of pandemics, plagues and global climate change. Joining together is the only way anyone survives this century here on earth. This doesn't necessarily mean a one world government. No.

It means good will between all nations is necessary for ANY nation at all to survive what is coming this century for Earth.

After I started writing this from Saint Germain I was completely surprised at other people who know about this war too by a Youtube recording of Randy Cramer here. So, here is the url for that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBh8lxyWWyk

If you don't know how to do this then go to google and type in: "Randy Cramer fake alien war"

I found this from my daughter after I had already been alerted by Saint Germain personally about this situation.

No comments: