Sunday, July 23, 2023

Almost 100,000 visits to this site last month

 In 2017 I had over 100,000 visits every month that year. However, in 2018 my health took a turn for the worse as a medication I was on went sideways and I had to have my son who has a bachelor of Science in Nursing help care for me to bring me back to health while my wife and two daughters went to Ireland, Scotland and England without me. That was difficult to go through this specifically because I likely will never get to do this with my daughters again because they are all late 20s or early 30s now. So, this isn't something I can get back.

But, I guess what I'm saying here is that blogging is to me sort of like a meditation. It settles my mind in that I can better make sense of what is happening to me and what is happening in the world. I can have more peace in my life by studying myself and the world more. It contributes to my ongoing enlightenment and peace.

However, the world news has been so bad since around 2016 that I do watch the news a lot less simply because it is just so disturbing that our nation and our world is in danger of being no more a civilized place because of Global Warming.

When I hear that parts of the middle east are at a heat index of 150 degrees Fahrenheit I know many many people are dying of the heat throughout the middle east where it is like this. This will gravely reduce the populations of earth where only the most educated and wealthy survive all this especially in places where they heat index is this high.

What is happening to the earth presently through global warming is likely going to be much worse death wise than World War I and World war II combined ongoing.

However, I want to thank all the people visiting my site from all over the world ongoing.

No comments: