Monday, July 24, 2023

I was interested in Special Ops: Lioness because of Zoe Saldana and NIcole Kidman in it

 I knew it likely would be a quality show because these two actors are very careful about what they participate in as actors. So, I knew it would be very well done and it is. I have watched the first episode that I recorded on my Tivo and then I found the 2nd episode for Free at Prime but it is true I have Paramount plus embeded in Prime for me to access too. So, hopefully you can watch it free. It also says that Roku also has it for free but I found it easier to access episode 2 through Prime and the paramount Plus instead.

It's about a special ops group led by Zoe Saldana that targets ISIS members one by one through their  female children and wives. So, it is women finding the men through their women all over the middle east and world. So, especially it likely would be empowering for women to watch. However, I find it interesting too to watch for a variety of reasons. the subject matter is often difficult though so be careful of that because the good guys also often die in this series as well as the bad guys. So in this sense it is more realistic than many things you might watch regarding this subject matter.

No comments: