Monday, July 31, 2023

To Arcane, Earth in 1,000,000 years AD is a different planet than his own, New Deva

Even though it is quite possible that he is on Earth before his time thousands of years before his people resettled earth after all land masses were underwater, to Arcane as the previous was written was thinking he had been put on another planet entirely because it didn't resemble the planet he had been raised on physically because his planet was almost entirely water not land. How earth became almost entirely water does make some sense because it is possible that only through volcanic eruptions do land masses exist now at all? I'm not sure of this scientifically speaking but that could be the case where only land masses exist at all because of volcanic activity and otherwise everything would be water.

So, possibly the planet has cooled to some degree in Arcane's time?  So, volcanoes might no longer be going off except for underwater then? not sure. 

But, it is one explanation of why all land masses have eroded under the waters of New Deva which likely was once Earth that we live on now.

So, the point being is that Arcane does not recognize his own planet because everything is different than when he grew up so I'm thinking Tech Noir shot him back in time a lot further than I had realized before. When I first wrote this I thought this was another planet but now I'm thinking this actually is earth and so is New Deva earth. So, Isfahel must be Mars to my way of thinking too. This makes a lot more sense to me now when I see the truth of it.

So, the timelines must be different than I originally realized in writing all this. But, of course, I didn't also realize all this was a true story of the future that I was writing at the time either. I didn't realize it was all true until around 1998 when I was 50 and I originally wrote all this beginning when I was 32 years old and living in mt. Shasta with my family near where Lassen lane and Old Stage Road intersect. However, I think the house we lived in has now been torn down and replaced by others.

No comments: