Friday, July 28, 2023

Arcane

 Arcane is another name for Saint Germain.

define Arcane:

begin partial quote from:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=define+arcane

ar·cane
adjective
  1. understood by few; mysterious or secret.
    "modern math and its arcane notation"
    Similar:
    mysterious
    end quote.
     
    Arcane as the being Saint Germain is something I have written about since 1980. When I first began writing about Arcane I was trying to heal my subconscious mind from traumas of my youth from about age 2 from whooping cough and from a concussion with night time seizures from ages 10 to 15 and from other traumas in my life especially up to around age 25 years of age.
     
    So, I began writing about Arcane (Saint Germain) likely in spring or summer of 1980 shortly after getting remarried in Mt. Shasta. However, it wasn't until I was 50 years old that I fully realized that what I had been writing WAS a healing effort but of a different kind and much deeper than I originally thought.
     
    What I was writing was meant to heal all mankind (or anyone who cared to read my writings).
     
    Some people are very intuitive like myself and naturally will know what I write is the truth (or a Legendary version of the truth).

    What does a legendary version of the truth look like?
     
    It simply means that it is written in a style that in some ways is larger than life. It doesn't mean any of it isn't true it just means it's written in a specific style that naturally started flowing out of me around 1980 and still continues sometimes to this day over 40 years later.

    To the best of my ability as a writer I have tried to share what will heal not only me but everyone who is instinctual and intuitive enough to realize what they are actually reading.

    People who have been abducted by UFOs also might also be healed by reading what I have written about Arcane.

    If you haven't read the first 11 parts of "Memories" yet here are links to them:
     


secret
hidden
concealed
covert
clandestine
enigmatic
dark
esoteric
obscure
abstruse
recondite
little known
recherché
inscrutable
impenetrable
opaque
incomprehensible
cryptic
occult
Opposite:
well known
  1. open

No comments: